Email explaination

If you don't have a Google Account, type your email address below and subscribe to my blog that way.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Stillwater BBQ

We went to Stillwater (again) last weekend to eat Smalley's Caribbean BarBQ, featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. We were not impressed. Actually sent the ribs back because I thought I was going to pull a tooth trying to bite through them. Our waitress explained that short back ribs are a lot tougher than baby back ribs. Uh, yeah, right. Anyway, the decor was fun...


This was the ceiling upstairs. The building was very old and well maintained. Here's a closeup of those skeletons.


I do love Stillwater, it sits on the St. Croix River and is a quiet town with beautiful houses. This is the bridge I've taken photos of before.


And this is the river that was frozen. Same one Brandi walked on and that's on my FB page.


It was flooded from all the ice melting off. Not quite sure if people up North really understand "Pray for Rain".

This is a really high staircase that connects a neighborhood and ball fields with the downtown area.


Nope, we didn't climb them.

No comments:

Post a Comment