Email explaination

If you don't have a Google Account, type your email address below and subscribe to my blog that way.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Whew! What a week!!!

We left Thursday a week ago to go visit Mom in Hot Springs. Should have been a nice, relaxing vacation, but Nooooooo!!! Scott started getting sick on Tuesday night, by Friday he was congested and running fever. Saturday I started getting sick and we both were miserable. We did have some good conversations when the drugs kicked in.


Yep, I married a mama's boy. And she has some huge footsteps to follow in! I love her so much but I cannot compare to her cooking or how immensely clean she keeps house. I am lucky in the she loves me just as I am and doesn't judge me.

Boo came up to see us Saturday. I was so glad, we hadn't seen each other since Thanksgiving. 


Scott worked on Mom's computer, while Boo texted her friends. Then Mom sat down and looked at photo albums. This has to be my favorite times with people, looking at pictures and hearing their stories. I could do that for forever and be happy.

 
Mom built these really nice shelves in her kitchen and I took a picture so I might be able to steal the idea and recreate this in my next house.


So we ended up sick on an airplane, Sunday morning, when we had to make an emergency landing in St. Louis. Definitely a long enough story for another post tomorrow. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment