Email explaination

If you don't have a Google Account, type your email address below and subscribe to my blog that way.

Friday, April 25, 2014

I went to Texas and spent time with my beautiful family.


We hung out at the girls apartment for a few days. Watched movies, rode bicycles, went to Dave and Busters and to Pluckers. We had a lot of fun!




Gidget was glad to see me. I was surprised that she remembered me but when I got down to love on her she got excited and started purring and "talking" to me. Made me feel special. She's so happy living with the girls since she gets to run free all of the time, so I'll never take her home. She would have to have scheduled "run time" because dachshunds eat piggies!


On my last night with the girls, we made chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, and steamed carrots and zucchini. Scrumdiddlyumptious!!!


My Daddy and Mama are looking exceptionally wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment