Email explaination

If you don't have a Google Account, type your email address below and subscribe to my blog that way.

Monday, April 28, 2014

On our way back up to Minnesota, Brittney and I stopped at 
the Texas border to say adios!




The bluebonnets were in bloom so we got some nice pictures of each other.



Then a nice couple took one of both of us.


I love the bluebonnets, I can't wait for spring to come up North 
so I can see what all pops up here.


We drove north a couple of hours and stopped for hugs, kisses 
and dinner in Durant, Oklahoma.

 Ms. Addyson was a grumpy-gus because she didn't take a nap at daycare that day, but we still got some grins and laughs from her. Next to Brit is Kendra, Addyson's mama, my niece. Now that I'm looking at them, I think maybe they all have the cute part of the Ketchum nose.


This was in a small town in Oklahoma. We just thought it was neat 
so we stopped, stretched, and took a picture.

Our day ended in Joplin, Missouri. Suri got us lost finding our hotel but 
we did find a treat to end our day with.


No comments:

Post a Comment