Email explaination

If you don't have a Google Account, type your email address below and subscribe to my blog that way.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Yesterday was a very busy day! The morning was nice outside, I found new squirrel tracks in the back yard.


These are some of the tracks the poopers have made in the yard.

Behind our backyard is a small creek (pronouned crick by my neighbors) that feeds into the Mississippi River two blocks away. This view is one of the best things about my house. There is a walking trail on the other side of the creek that takes you around the park then down to the River.





You can't really tell in the picture but it is snowing, fast and furious in huge flakes. The poopers were in the kitchen and started barking, I let them out to go tell this pooch how crazy he is for taking a walk in the snow!

Last night we went over to Anoka. It's a cute town down the road with antique shops and pubs. We found a pub that serves delicious food and 2for1 on tap. So we went last nigh to eat fish and chips. On the way, we walked over to see if the falls were frozen and the first thing we see is this massive gaggle of geese in and around a hole in the ice. Keep looking.....that blob on the right is a cat trying to get a bite of dinner. He didn't wear his camouflage, and therefore, did not get his dinner!



These are the beautiful falls. Some of it is frozen tonite, a few weeks ago the whole thing was frozen. I wished I had my camera that day!



1 comment:

  1. I love keeping up with your blog. It is so fun to see what you have been doing. It makes me feel closer to you. Hoping to chat soon. Love you.

    RD

    ReplyDelete