Email explaination

If you don't have a Google Account, type your email address below and subscribe to my blog that way.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

So I totally have not picked up my camera in a week. No excuses, just didn't do it. This week was the most normal week we've had since we moved. I do have a few pictures from the phone so I'll post those.

I am cooking more and we are, therefore, eating out less. Dina, my trainer, should be happy about that when she sees my food journal. Speaking of training, I am down 7 pounds. Mmm hmmmm, I can do a full on plank with only my toes and forearms touching the ground for 45 solid seconds. Oh yeah. If you think that's nothing then poo on you. That's HUGE!!! I also can do 3 sets of 15 push ups. AND....Drum roll please......

I have not chewed my nails in 9 days!!! 9 whole days straight! Aren'tcha so incredibly proud!?!


We took Grace and Luke to Pizza Ranch this week. It was fun spending time with them, they are a couple of characters. Luke is having a serious discussion with Scott about Disney's Cars and Planes.


 Which of course, with a sweet four year old, ended in a snuggle.


And since all of the attention was focused on the other side of the table, Grace felt a photo bomb was in order.


 I love these sweet kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment